Rainbow Adventures

Friday, January 25, 2008

winter wonder land

This is my swing set and it is frozen solid.



I took these pictures with my moms camera.

I am in grade three now. I got a new DS game for my DS and it is Pokemon Diamond. I got it for Christmas. I got an iCat, and Drum Sticks that I plug into my iCat.

My birthday was awesome and I turned 8. I made my own dragon cake. My Nana helped me. I got my own camera for my birthday.


I slayed the dragon with a huge sword (it was really a big knife). And it tasted very good.

The end.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Rainbow Man -
That looks like an awesome cake. Sounds like you had a really good birthday celebration.
Nanas are pretty special people. They can teach you lots of stuff if you let them.
--Peggy

21 April, 2008  
Anonymous Charli said...

Hi Rainbow!

I have an 8 year old boy, too and He LOVES Pokemon diamond!!! He is at his daddy's right now, but when he come's home, I will let him read about your birthday and maybe he will want to share some secrets to help with the game! He LOVES his DS!
Happy (late) birthday!
I call myself Charli on the internet and I call my son kidlet, but he may want to call himself something different if he says hi to you! Anyway, have a great day!

27 February, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home