Rainbow Adventures

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Holiday Plans

(Rainbow Man talking - Mom Typing)

I am sorry it took so long to - I had a whole bunch of stuff planned for my summer holiday. And I got a new Webkinz yesterday.

I also got a new Frisbee and we went camping and there was a big water slide and I went down so fast and then I went underwater and I pretended I was a shark and I attacked Stuperman.

School is coming up soon and Blue Boy is going to go to school with me and I - and me and Blue Boy will play together at lunchtime in the playground.

Today I - there is something planned, like a surprise or something, but we don't know what it is or if it is going to happen today but they said that maybe we might get a surprise.

We got a new pool and we swam in it and when we were at PL camping there we got new shark shovels and they don't really work good at digging so we use them in our pool as sharks. Me and Blue Boy got Green ones and Stuperman got a yellow one.
"Help Me! I'm Trapped! Some one save me!"

This is Stuperman in his elephant in the pool.


"This is fun in my elephant " - Blue Boy

Look I pulled my tooth out!

"I'm a monkey, swinging from a tree!"

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Not a Granny said...

Sounds like you are having a great summer! Good job on pulling the tooth out!!

18 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I wish I was at your house!! It sounds like you are having the BEST.SUMMER.EV-AH!!!

18 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad you guys had a great summer rainbow boy....wish i was there to enjoy it with you...

20 October, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINBOW MAN!!

29 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home